Baeolophus bicolor (Tufted Titmouse)

Bailey Road is two years old today! I have published 510 posts. I wish to thank all the wonderful people who take the time to stop by and have a look. I really enjoy the comments you leave.

Wild Bird Wednesday
Nature Notes

30 Comments on “Baeolophus bicolor (Tufted Titmouse)”

1. Yay! Congrats Pat! Margie

2. Gail says:

Congratulations on your anniversary. I’ve enjoyed coming here. Love the little titmouse.

3. Dear Pat! Happy 2!! Thank you for every piece of photo you have ever posted because I know it has been a labour of love. Sharon

happy 2 year blogiversary!!! i truly enjoy your posts. you love nature and capture it so beautifully. :)

5. Barb says:

Congratulations on 2 years of blogging. I always enjoy your photos!

6. Dianna says:

Good morning! Happy anniversary/birthday to your blog. I started blogging 2 years ago in September.
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my Barn Charm entry this week.
    Love the little tufted titmouse – if we have those in our area, I’ve never been fortunate enough to spot one!

7. Don says:

A fine close up of this beautiful bird. I like how the color of the bird is picked up in the background giving the picture an overall fine colorcast.

8. wallacejones says:

Congratulations on two years! Love the Titmouse and its subtle coloration. I like to hear them in the woods as other species are usually nearby.

9. Robyn says:

Pat, Congratulations on 2 years of blogging! I love your pictures and blog. You are a talented Lady and I look forward to seeing the pictures and edits you come up with.

sweet bird! nice image! :)

11. Good composition. Nice bird and colors!

12. Congratulations Pat. Thank you for posting such wonderful pictures! The little Titmouse looks startled with his tufted head.

13. Mick says:

Great photos of a very cute looking little bird.

The titmouse is one of the sweetest little birds to come to my feeder.
    Charming image!

Congrats on your blogiversary! It’s your wonderful images and photography that keeps us coming back for more.

15. dinajohnston says:

Happy Anniversary! Such a cute little bird. I love seeing all of the little ones on your posts.

I am so happy to have found your blog Pat. Your photos are inspiring and their consistent quality is a statement to your skill at what you are doing. Congratulations and here’s to many more ahead.

What a cutie pie this one is! I think we have this species here actually….or something close to it.

I just love these little ones.
    This is a beautiful photograph, Pat.

18. mrsbearfoot says:

Such a pretty bird.

Visiting from Wild Bird Wednesday.

19. Minoru says:

Nice capture! The bird is very cute.

20. Hanne Bente says:

Beautiful picture you show.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog.
    Hanne Bente

21. tingsgrove says:

One of the most frequent birds to our feeders all year long. Such great little chaps and you got a delightful image~

22. Dave says:

Cute bird and lovely image

Great effort and time has been put into you site over the last few years, very well done

23. Happy blog-versery . That is an adorable bird. And you are very knowledgeable as well as a very good photographer..I’m lucky if I can remember — or find — the common name of the birds I see!

24. if we had it it would be my favourite to watch. :)

25. RH West says:

Congrats Pat, we enjoy visiting you too ;) Such a beautiful little bird!

26. roberta4949 says:

wow lots of posts, that titmouse is a cutie pie. I have them constantly at my feeders, once one was on my feeder in the summer and he was making all kinds of gestures, couldn’t figure out what he was doing, he put his wings up, he started chattering, he seemed tense, then all of a sudden he attacked my window, I finally realized he thought he saw another male titmouse in his territory, if I knew he was going to do that I would of got my camara out and video him, I had plenty of time he gestured and tensed up chattered for about 3 minutes before he attacked. it was cool to watch.

27. On congrats Pat…I really enjoy your blog as we share a love for nature and I like the photo manipulation you do and which I really should try. I love these little guys..bossy as they are..Michelle

28. Misty Dawn says:

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

29. Neil says:

Beautiful photo.

Awesome! Congratulations on your 2 year blog anniversary! I really enjoy seeing your photos and images.
    Great shot of this sweet, adorable little bird!