Farm Implement

Linking to Rural Thursday,
this or that thursday

27 Comments on “Farm Implement”

1. goldenwoofs says:

Woof! Woof! Interesting. Happy Rural Thursday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Outside of a tractor, my favorite piece of farm equipment. I love the whimiscal look of these. They look a little like a wild hair do or flowers whose petals are twisting in the wind. I know, kinda weird but I’ve always liked them.
    Nicely composed shot Pat!

3. Kerri says:

Gotta love farm equipment!

4. Buttons says:

Love the old rake. B

5. Love seeing the pattern in this shot!

6. Diane says:

this is a gorgeous photo of the rake… so colorful!

7. Barb says:

These racks have an interesting pattern.

i just love these pinwheel rakes! art in farming.

9. artmusedog says:

very creative photo ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^ on blogger ^_^

Looks almost like a ride at a fair! Great shot, Pat!

11. I love the shape of these! I saw my first one just a year ago, even though I live in farm country. It’s so different from the rake I used to pull with a tractor on our family farm so many years ago.

Wonderful composition and colors, Pat.
    I could use one of these for my garden! :-)

13. Nancy says:

Love the colors!

14. Gail says:

Am I the only one who doesn’t have a clue what this does? It’s certainly interesting, whatever it does!

15. Nice photo Pat. You are getting wild and crazy on us in subject matter lately. ;-) Margie

16. What an interesting machine. Such intriguing shapes.

17. Cool photo! I love farm equipment. I tell my husband some of it looks like it could be in the Transformers movies haha.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

18. This small-town girl (I guess emphasis on town) had to read the comments to see what it was — besides very interesting! So now I know it’s a rake , but I was sure before I knew that it was a great picture…looks like a modern sculpture.

19. Kathy says:

Wow…graphically so very, very interesting!

20. Leovi says:

Exquisite composition, colors and magical ways.

21. Misty Dawn says:

Cool shot of the hay rake. I wish ours would have had more work to do this summer. The drought caused our hay yield to be WAY low.

Great shot of the hay rake!
    I grew up on a crop farm. We had plenty of farm equipment, but not one of these. They are fascinating. Funny, when I was living on the farm, I didn’t think to take photos of the equipment. I wish I had photos of the really old ones, though…they were old even when I was a kid.

23. Zosia says:

Great photo! These look like art. There is so much beauty in seemingly utilitarian objects if we just want to stop and look.

24. Oh I love farm equipment! Your picture is fabulous, the colours and the composition are truly beautiful.