Leaf Shadow

Linking to Rural Thursday,
this or that thursday

21 Comments on “Leaf Shadow”

1. You make something so simple look so elegant.

2. ladyfi says:

What exquisite leaf ballet!

3. einfachtilda says:

Ganz wundervoll, auch das Spiel mit Licht und Schatten ♥

4. Tricia says:

I 3rd Lisa’s comment! =)

5. A simply beautiful blessing as we head into the holidays Pat. Margie

very beautiful capture! :)

7. Ele Erickson says:

your photo blog is gorgeous!

simple and perfect!

9. wonderful weathered wood and bronze colors…I just am in love with leaves for some reason, I get so excited when I see someone else that loves leaves also…I must be mental. There really is something so magical in the leaves that nature paints so bright and decorates all my paths and then it fades to grey. I just love leaves.

10. Tanya says:

makes such a pretty picture!

11. Your nickname should be “Nature Naturalist!” When it comes to this subject, you are the bomb!!
    Laurie

12. Gail says:

Simple and beautiful. You have a way with the camera and editing. :)

13. Sometimes the shadow is just as pretty as the actual object.

14. artmusedog says:

Lovely ‘zen’ like photo ~ wonderful light and shadows ~ ( A Creative Harbor) ^_^

15. Thanks for stopping by Grandma Bonnie’s Closet. Great capture. It looks almost 3D. That makes a beautiful reminder of fall.

16. Beautiful and creative! I like the idea of one leaf because although countless leaves are falling all around this season, any one can be admired for its beauty.

It always amazes me what you see,Pat. Very nice.

Beautiful – looks like a soft, elegant hand.