Enough Already!

Mailboxes

Weekly Top Shot

19 Comments on “Enough Already!”

we got hit today in texas, too. pelting rain/sleet/snow, thunderstorms, dropping to 18 tonight after hitting 80 yesterday. still, not as much snow as you have. :)

2. Linda W says:

Nice photo! Wish you could send all of your snow here to the mountains in Oregon. We’ll take it all!

3. Haha, agreed! Margie

beautiful processing!
    have a nice week!

5. Poppy says:

Hi Pat,

So nice to meet you!

I know you are all done with winter, over there, across the pond, but it is quite beautiful, I have to say. Maybe it’s more appealing in pics and from afar, but that snowy stuff is a stunner!

Poppy

6. roberta4949 says:

agreed winter has over stayed it’s welcome, for course to me the first day of snow is over staying it’s welcome as it is not welcome, lol

7. Good grief. That is for sure!

8. Hootin' Anni says:

It was 78 yesterday in South Texas, and today, near freezing!!! No white stuff tho, I can certainly understand your ‘enough already’ attitude. I’d be there with you on that!!!

9. Pat, that is just beautiful! And from one who’s sick of winter, that is quite a compliment! :-)

That better not be moving east!!!!

Love the watercolor effect with this! I do agree. It’s time to move out and let spring arrive.

12. Aww, I know you are sick of it. Does it help if I say it’s pretty?

13. Just beautiful, but come on spring!

14. I wish it was over. We got five new inches of snow last night. Cool shot, though!

I’m having trouble leaving comments. WordPress won’t recognize my G+ credentials now for some reason. I finally had to go through Twitter just to comment.

15. Same weather here. Another foot of the white stuff. Pretty image though.

16. ladyfi says:

That is a lovely sight!

17. This edit is so beautiful! I did study it closely, the bricks and the mail box … great editing!
    I hope the sun will send the warmest rays over to you … to start smelting some of the snow away, making way to spring :)

18. nice treatment of your image. And I agree about the snow.

19. JM says:

Very cool effects! Hope spring is on its way to your corner of the world.