Orestes

“My sister scratched my nose.”

Orestes

Camera Critters

24 Comments on “Orestes”

1. I’ll bet she’s not the first sister to be accused of that! :-)

2. Yes… That can happen in the cat world…. Awwwww

poor baby. well, chicks dig scars. :)

Lovely image!;)

5. miyahde says:

Oh My, hope not a big injury. But sweet looking sister♪♪♪
    Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

6. einfachtilda says:

So eine hübsche <3

7. Bless her heart. :(

8. Robin says:

Pat, she’s still very pretty!

Oh, but you’re still SO handsome!!!

10. I have two cats and never take their photos. I guess they are cute too, but I never think about chasing them around for a photo. Your cat looks like it likes having it photo taken.

11. She’s a sweetie. I bet she won’t even remember that scratch a year from now.

12. Synke says:

Pat, your cat is beautiful! This look fascinates me!
    greetings Synke :-)

13. […] guest ,just like, Orestes have a scratched nose…but who did this :D […]

14. reminds me of my cat. looks very much alike. have a great day~

15. jesh stg says:

I don’t have a sister, only brothers. But I’ve seen sisters fight (more than brothers, lol) :)

16. Hootin' Anni says:

…in my opinion, this is the BEST way to fix tea.
    great looking in black and white.

17. Carol Carson says:

Well, your poor nose, but it does appear to have survived. You sure are adorable. Is that your sister in the photo just below you? You won’t like my mentioning this but she’s pretty cute too :)

18. Such a beautiful close up. Love his pink little nose and green eyes.

19. katerchen says:

ein schönes Katzenkind
    LG vom katerchen

20. can anyone resist those eyes?

21. Don’t worry, the scar doesn’t reduce your cuteness.