Invisible Fence

This old section of fence practically disappears under the heavy growth of wild grapevines.

IMG_1462

The late afternoon sun gives the leaves a golden glow.

IMG_1443

Sharing with
Good Fences
Nature Notes

21 Comments on “Invisible Fence”

1. BumbleVee says:

it’s nice that it’s all covered…. makes it much prettier …

2. So lush and green! I love it. :)

3. That’s just what fences are for. Lovely images Pat

I love the look of the grapevine on the old wood, and the light in the second one is beautiful, Pat.

Very pretty! I love the look of grape vines on a fence.

6. Robin says:

Pat, very nice!

7. We had some nice vines down in Virginia…none here though…:)JP

8. Eileen says:

Pretty images, the vines look very lush! Have a happy day!

My favourite kind of fence!

10. I do love the weathered wood of the fence and oh my the vine with the light in the 2nd shot is so lovely.

11. Buttons says:

Oh I love grapevines on a fence they make it so beautiful which have captured perfectly. B

12. Minoru says:

Hi,Pat. Nice captures.The golden glow is very beautiful. I like the last photo very much. Thanks for sharing.

13. Aren’t you a magician?

14. miyahde says:

BEAUTIFUL captures of fence and the grape vine; sure the scene sun giving the leaves a golden glow is magnificent♡♡♡

Sending you lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my friend in America, xoxo Miyako*

15. Hootin' Anni says:

Pretty!!! It almost looks like a change of seasons all within a few hours’ time!!

16. Roan says:

Reminds me of grandma’s grape arbor. Nice shot. I’m not posting today, so no need to check my blog. I’m playing catch up on comments since I’ve been way too busy this week.

Both are wonderful; but I really like the bokeh the second!

18. Marie says:

Ooh, nothing better than a fence with a grapevine growing on it! :-) Great pictures.

19. Mom had grape vines in her yard…ahhhh…memories….Michelle