A Very Hungry Caterpillar

IMG_2030

Texture used – kk_2303

Texture Tuesday
Nature Notes

28 Comments on “A Very Hungry Caterpillar”

1. dalettre says:

OMGoodness…what a great find! He is too cute.

2. Ah this is so sweet! Great photo

how CUTE!!! great shot!

4. bobbushell says:

I am pleased that it started from the right way, great photo.

5. What an awesome shot! Yes, he’s a hungry fella. :)

6. Kerri says:

Lovely capture!

7. Robin says:

Pat, Wow! Wonderful shot!

8. Oh yum! That’s such a cute shot with all the caterpillar hairs showing behind the leaf.

9. I’m guessing that leaf didn’t last very long! Interesting caterpillar, too! I just found a ‘blonde’ one on some plants I bought at the nursery; I’m trying to discover what it is. Great focus and backlighting!

10. Phil Lanoue says:

Hungry indeed, and still at it!

And cute too!
    What a great shot this is, Pat.
    He sure looks like he is enjoying the meal. :-)

12. Great shot of that hungry little furry caterpillar!!

13. I don’t think you can not look at this and not smile, love the hairs on the leaf, wonderful capture.

14. Yes indeed and what a beautiful butterfly it will be…:)JP

15. What a great perspective, Pat! Love this! I wonder what he’ll turn into, do you know?

16. JM says:

Very cool capture!

17. brilliant timing but the clarity makes it such a brilliant shot

Love the way his fuzz frames the leaf. Great shot!

19. prairiejill says:

Oh, what an amazing shot! I don’t know how you managed to spot it, but I’m glad you did!

20. parispette says:

fabulous! love how his hair (is it called hair) sticks out around the leaf.

21. Now that’s a fun shot!

22. Aren’t they all?…. Love to know what it is…. Great photo and you can see those little hairs too… Michelle

23. May says:

Shots like this don’t just happen. What a good eye and patient soul!